KAKA: Simple and Straightforward
Imagine getting off the plane for your sunny, well-deserved vacation. You just had a fantastic flight, ready to enjoy the week, when you open your carry-on and find your laptop smashed.
Perhaps the flight attendant handled the bag too hard, or you set it down too hard by accident: whatever the case may be, it is ruined. Laptops are integral to every day life. They are fully needed for any student, any employee, and any person who wants to stay online while going mobile.
Whether on planes, or even in the comfort of your own car, one wrong move can destroy your laptop screen. This makes choosing the right laptop backpack incredibly important, as it’s more than just a holder; it is a means to keep your laptop safe.
On top of that, the right laptop backpack will go above and beyond to maximize your comfort while wearing it and make sure your laptop won’t be damaged. One laptop backpack on the market these days is the KAKA Black Laptop Backpack.
It is multifaceted to fit many of your backpack needs. The KAKA is one of many possible choices for a laptop bag, so how does it hold up compared to its competition?
The KAKA Black Laptop Backpack is extremely versatile and made to give you the most features possible. The features include:
- Fully brand new line on the market
- Handle on the top of the backpack, easily can turn into a tote bag
- Laptop compartment within the main compartment, able to hold 17-inch laptop
- Water-Resistant outward lining of the bag, keeping your valuables safe and dry
- Shoulder straps are fully padded, maximizing your comfort
- Mesh pad which is very breathable is built at the back
- Advanced/Scientific pocket design laying out your possessions systematically for complete organization
- Able to fit clothes, laptop, books, tablet, wallet, keys, glasses, ear phones, chargers
- Measures 12 x 7 x 22 inches
- Comes in Black
- Lots of buckles and straps
- A longer look than most backpacks
- Smooth large zippers
- Lockable zippers to main compartment with a sleek 3 digit combination lock to protect your laptop
- 2 Water Bottle Holders on Each Side
- 1 Year Warranty
- Well padded, very comfortable to wear
- Comes with lock for added security/protection
- Made of high quality material
- Every compartment you need: water bottles/books/laptops
- Reasonably priced
- Fantastic warranty
- Becomes floppy if laptop is not in it
- On the long side for shorter heights
- No padding on bottom of bag
The KAKA Black Laptop Backpack can definitely fit larger laptops than most laptop backpacks on the market. Many that I have experienced can fit between 14-15” MAX, while the KAKA can fit all the way up to 17 inches.
In making a bag that is able to do so, the KAKA is a bit longer (not wider) than most laptop bags. This is where I find a lot of trouble may happen, especially if this is bought for a young person or a short person. It may in fact be just too big if you are shorter than 5 foot five, and I would not recommend this bag to you.
But if you are taller than that, and looking for a cheaper bag that is still made out of great, strong material than the KAKA may be for you! The lockable zipper for the main compartment is a superb feature that many laptop backpacks do not offer. Obviously safety is most buyers primary concern, and the KAKA gives you peace of mind, knowing they are locked away.
Purchasing a laptop bag is an incredibly important decision that most people overlook. It is the only way to keep your laptop, which is usually a large financial purchase, safe from harm and worth your money. The KAKA is comfortable on the shoulders and back, and does what it should do: protect your laptop.
However, there is not padding on the bottom of the bag, which can definitely be a problem if someone other than you is handling it (e.g. an airline worker). If you do buy one, always place the bag down safely, and do not throw it around.
Other than that, I do recommend the KAKA has it has multiple pockets/features to hold anything you need, while having a great price, and an extended warranty in case anything goes wrong! Happy travels!