Table of Contents
Alpine Swiss Cortland: A Briefcase For Your Travel Needs
Travelling for work can be one of the most appealing aspects of a job. The ability to travel, while at the same time making your salary, is a fantastic bonus and something most people strive after.
At this day in age, with our ever growing technology, people can work for companies all over the world by just purchasing a laptop. A laptop is usually a purchase that is mandatory for a lot of jobs, keeping you connected and up to date with your latest work goals.
For people that do travel all the time, and are continuing to use their laptop on the road; one of their biggest fears is finding their laptop damaged/cracked. This would be a nightmare, especially for someone who has very important documents and files stored on their laptop.
This makes choosing the right laptop backpack incredibly important, as it’s more than just a holder; it is a means to keep your laptop safe. On top of that, the right laptop backpack will go above and beyond to maximize your comfort while wearing it and make sure your laptop won’t be damaged.
One laptop backpack on the market these days is Alpine Swiss Cortland Laptop Briefcase Black. It is multifaceted to fit many of your laptop bag’s needs. The Alpine is one of many possible choices for a laptop bag, so how does it hold up compared to its competition?
Alpine Swiss Cortland Laptop Briefcase is extremely versatile and made to give you the most features possible. The features include:
- Strong Material: made of Ballistic Polyester Fabric
- Measures 17” X 13” X 5”
- Weighs approximately 2lbs 6oz
- Reinforced adjustable straps for comfort
- Shoulder strap can be detached and is also padded
- Includes compartment at the front with zippers: to organize and distribute your phone, keys, pens, in various pockets
- Main compartment has a TSA-Friendly Laptop Compartment (also incredibly padded)
- Main compartment also includes a pocket made directly for a tablet
- Two additional panel pockets to organize notebooks, sheets of paper, laptop chargers
- Includes strap to attach to a rolling suitcase handle
- Velcro strap to hold laptop in place, even if the zipper is open
- Inside dimensions are approximately 16” x 13”
- A little clip in pocket for car keys to hang on to
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Incredibly well-made, durable material
- Great Warranty
- Multiple pockets
- Reasonably priced
- Very comfortable
- Larger than expected
- TSA Friendly
- Clip For Keys Nice Touch
- Can easily attach to a rolling suitcase
- Padded profusely to ensure laptop’s safety
- Not enough space to store more clothes/food
- Not the best layout for organization
- Shoulder strap hard to adjust
- No zipped pockets on inside, only open sleeves
The Alpine Swiss Cortland Laptop Briefcase has been built primarily for travel use through an airline or a railway station. Many other laptop backpacks and bags are also intended to be used for schooling, camping, hiking, and other more physical means of travel.
However, the Alpine is simply a laptop briefcase, with enough compartments to also hold a mouse, computer chargers, a tablet, paper, and pens and pencils. It is not built for any additional clothing on travel or food purchases.
This is completely okay, but I just want to warn you before purchase in case you are looking for a backpack with more features. That being said, the Alpine is an incredibly simple laptop briefcase that does get the job done.
I do feel that when I use it my laptop is incredibly secure and I never worry that it will damaged as my carry on/as I go through security.
Purchasing a laptop bag is an incredibly important decision that most people overlook. It is the only way to keep your laptop, which is usually a large financial purchase, safe from harm and worth your money.
The Alpine can easily attach to a rolling suitcase, making it a great travel companion. However, I cannot recommend it to someone who does a great deal of travel/hiking, as it cannot store multiple bulky items.
It comes with a fantastic warranty and more importantly is TSA-Friendly, getting you through security easily! Happy travels!
You may also be interested in ...