I’ll never forget my vacation to Florida several summers ago. I was having one of the busiest months at work and I could not WAIT to get on vacation. It was October, a down season for tourism in Florida, and I was so excited to get there and forget about my job for just one week.
Before I left, my boss told me all I had to do was send one email when I got down there. I thought this was a piece of cake and was on the plane in no time. However, when I got to Florida and opened up my laptop at my hotel, I found the screen smashed to pieces.
I had not invested in a good bag, and during some turbulence on the plane, it must have gotten knocked around. This laptop cost me over $1,000, and on top of that, I had to get some work done.
This required extra hours of vacation time, and additional costs to try and restore some of my files. Since then, I take buying a laptop bag very seriously, and have done my research on which ones are the best on the market.
One laptop bag on the market these days is the Zikee Leather Protective Briefcase.
The Zikee Leather Protective Briefcase is extremely versatile and made to give you the most features possible. The features include:
- Measured on the inside: 17 x 1.2 x 13 inches
- Measured on the outside: 17.5 x 1.2 x 13.5 inches
- Thickness measured at 0.6cm
- Can hold laptops and ultrabooks with a max size of 17-17.3”
- Water Resistant: exterior made of premium material, PU Leather, to protect whatever valuables inside from drizzled rain or accidental spills
- State-of-the-art leather material on exterior, and padded lining material on interior provide your laptop with 360 degree shock-proof protection
- Handle that is very flexible: can be tucked away as a sleeve
- Extra Storage space in the side pouches and extra pockets (for mobile phones, chargers, wallet, keys, etc.)
- 12-month warranty
- Only 1.3 Pounds
- Comes in Brown, Black, or Grey
- One cheap, incredible price
- Well padded, very comfortable to wear
- Water Resistant Leather
- Made of high quality material
- Has a great look
- Multiple Colors to Choose From
- Fantastic warranty
- Handles can vanish
- Holds a larger laptop
- Heavy Duty Handles
- Sturdy Zippers
- Becomes floppy if laptop is not in it
- May be tight fit for the larger end laptops
- Zippers possibly get stuck
The Zikee Leather Protective Briefcase is definitely one of the largest backpacks that you can buy online today. Many bags that I have purchased can fit between 14”-15” MAX, while the Zikee can fit all the way up to 17”.
On top of that, the Zikee has a fantastic look. Most bags of this caliber, which are a bit larger in scale, are far too big and bulky, and usually just come in black; the Zikee, on the other hand, comes in a customizable color of your choice and looks great.
Again, usually quality leather bags sacrifice your laptop’s safety for a better look. But this is not the case with the Zikee! I am floored at the great look and safety of this bag! Inside the laptop compartment, there is additional padding on the lining for added protection. I believe this is a must in any laptop suitcase. As well, it is even water resistant in case of a spill.
Always do your own research on a laptop bag before purchasing, as it is all up to personal preference! Personally, I recommend the Zikee as it has multiple pockets/features to hold anything you need, while coming at a great price, and having an extended warranty in case anything goes wrong! It is a fantastic leather bag!
You may also be interested in ...